You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch doesn't track calories

I recently started using my Apple Watch 5 actively again, and I've noticed that when I'm using the training-app when I go for walks or a run, it doesn't track the calories. The total amount of calories is still zero when I'm done. It has happened during my strengt training too, but sometimes it works. I have tried to update both my watch and my phone, but still it won't work and it's getting a bit frustrating. The amount of steps, speed and kilometers I have walked is correct, it's just the calories that's the problem.

What can I do to fix this?? It's a pretty expensive watch, so to buy a new one is a bit extreme.. I feel like I have tried everything, and there is nothing wrong with the settings or my personal details.

Posted on Apr 30, 2021 9:47 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 30, 2021 9:51 AM

Check your personal details in the health app,the move goal is based off your weight and your heart rate mainly.

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 30, 2021 9:51 AM in response to Helene___

Check your personal details in the health app,the move goal is based off your weight and your heart rate mainly.

Apple Watch doesn't track calories

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.