You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

remove visa information on itune

I want to use iTune card as my payment method instead using visa.

I try to remove visa information on iTune but I couldn't remove that information. it said [Unable to Remove : There is an active subscription on this account that requires at lease one payment method on file]. I have the existing redeemed itune card on my account.

Please tell me how to remove my visa information from itune account.

Thanks,

Marrion,

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Apr 23, 2021 9:27 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 23, 2021 10:57 AM

Click here and follow the instructions. If you can't wait for the subscriptions to expire, use this link to contact the iTunes Store staff.

While subscriptions can be paid for with iTunes Store credit, you'll need to have a different payment method on file while any of them are active, even if it won't be charged.

(196721)

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 23, 2021 10:57 AM in response to marrionfrombc

Click here and follow the instructions. If you can't wait for the subscriptions to expire, use this link to contact the iTunes Store staff.

While subscriptions can be paid for with iTunes Store credit, you'll need to have a different payment method on file while any of them are active, even if it won't be charged.

(196721)

remove visa information on itune

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.