You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I need to get into a phone that was previously reset. The phone did not have a 6 digit code or any type of lock on it. It now wants a 6 digit code. How can I get into the phone?

I need to get into a phone that was previously reset. The phone did not have a 6 digit code or any type of lock on it. It now wants a 6 digit code. How can I get into the phone?

Posted on Apr 21, 2021 12:21 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 21, 2021 12:23 PM

Somehow someone put a passcode on it. You will need to restore it. See if this helps: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204306

1 reply

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.