You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple ID account disabled

My Apple ID has been disabled and I can’t make any iTunes purchases. I did have a dispute for a purchase with paypal- I accidentally made a huge one off payment for the premium feature of the app ‘camscanner’ instead of the free version and I have already spoken to both PayPal and the debt collection agency multiple times and paypal have even told me that everything will be taken care of and that I don’t need to worry about the payment further. However now it seems my account has been disabled and I presume that this dispute is the reason. I have already spoken to both the debt collection and PayPal many times and they’ve assured me everything will be taken care of so I’m not sure what I can do anymore.

Posted on Apr 16, 2021 3:02 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 16, 2021 3:10 PM

It can't be enabled from your end. Click here and contact Apple Support at a time they're open.

iTunes Store charge disputes should be taken up with Apple, except when a payment method has been compromised.

(196248)

1 reply

Apple ID account disabled

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.