You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How long should i charge my brand new iphone 11 before using it for the first time

I just got my new iphone 11 and i want to know how long i should charge it before i begin using it.

Posted on Apr 9, 2021 10:09 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 9, 2021 10:21 AM

When plugged in to a charger the phone will show the battery icon with lighting bolt to indicate is charging.

at any time you can swipe down from the top right area of screen and control panel will appear. At the top of the control panel you will see the percentage of battery. When it reach's 100% then the battery is fully charged.

Charge your iPhone with an iPad or Mac notebook power adapter - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 9, 2021 10:21 AM in response to B_da_maestro

When plugged in to a charger the phone will show the battery icon with lighting bolt to indicate is charging.

at any time you can swipe down from the top right area of screen and control panel will appear. At the top of the control panel you will see the percentage of battery. When it reach's 100% then the battery is fully charged.

Charge your iPhone with an iPad or Mac notebook power adapter - Apple Support

How long should i charge my brand new iphone 11 before using it for the first time

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.