You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to enable cookies for a credit card website

iPad Pro, iPadOS 14

Posted on Apr 9, 2021 9:04 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 9, 2021 9:59 AM

If you are unable to access a web site it would b helpful for you to tell us what messages you are getting. I suspect that the problem may not be cookies, but that the site is not compatible with your browser. I will explain further. Web site engineers write their software to work with specific browsers and specific versions of them.( For some reason, they often choose to not be compliant with Safari.) You can hope that your web site's developers eventually update their site to work with your browser, or you can use another browser that does work, such as Firefox or Chrome.

As for cookies, if your computer is currently blocking them, you can open Safari's preferences and click on Privacy. Then un-click Block all cookies. Any other browse will have a similar option.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 9, 2021 9:59 AM in response to HappyTwoShoes

If you are unable to access a web site it would b helpful for you to tell us what messages you are getting. I suspect that the problem may not be cookies, but that the site is not compatible with your browser. I will explain further. Web site engineers write their software to work with specific browsers and specific versions of them.( For some reason, they often choose to not be compliant with Safari.) You can hope that your web site's developers eventually update their site to work with your browser, or you can use another browser that does work, such as Firefox or Chrome.

As for cookies, if your computer is currently blocking them, you can open Safari's preferences and click on Privacy. Then un-click Block all cookies. Any other browse will have a similar option.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.