You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Does iCloud backup my data automatically on my iPhone?

iPhone SE, iOS 14

Posted on Apr 8, 2021 2:45 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 9, 2021 11:29 AM

Hi Joe punk,

We understand that you want to know if your data is backed up to iCloud automatically, and we'd like to provide some information.

"With iCloud Backup, iCloud automatically backs up your iOS or iPadOS device information over Wi-Fi when your device is turned on, locked, and connected to a power source."

You can find more information on how to enable automatic backups under the "Turn on automatic backups" part of this page: Back up your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to iCloud

If you'd like to more information about what an iCloud backup includes, please check out this link: What does iCloud back up?

Thanks!

4 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 9, 2021 11:29 AM in response to joe punk

Hi Joe punk,

We understand that you want to know if your data is backed up to iCloud automatically, and we'd like to provide some information.

"With iCloud Backup, iCloud automatically backs up your iOS or iPadOS device information over Wi-Fi when your device is turned on, locked, and connected to a power source."

You can find more information on how to enable automatic backups under the "Turn on automatic backups" part of this page: Back up your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to iCloud

If you'd like to more information about what an iCloud backup includes, please check out this link: What does iCloud back up?

Thanks!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.