You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Airpods 2 warranty related

I have apple airpods gen 2 its purchase date it not validated I contacted apple support you team was like your data does not match your record whereas i have given the invoice copy of the product and everything was submitted yet they are rejecting to it.

Posted on Apr 5, 2021 3:49 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 5, 2021 3:55 AM

Where did you purchase it?

If you purchased it from someone that did not buy it directly from Apple that might explain why.

Like say they purchased it from a retailer 6 months before they sold it to you, then the purchase date apple expect would be 6 months before you purchased it.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 5, 2021 3:55 AM in response to jenil189

Where did you purchase it?

If you purchased it from someone that did not buy it directly from Apple that might explain why.

Like say they purchased it from a retailer 6 months before they sold it to you, then the purchase date apple expect would be 6 months before you purchased it.

Airpods 2 warranty related

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.