You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My phone iOS hacked. And it is full of virus.how can I save my phone without buy antivirus??????

My iOS is hacked and it is full of virus. How can I save my phone without buy antivirus???

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 14

Posted on Apr 4, 2021 1:19 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 4, 2021 1:44 AM

Is this “virus” in your calendar app and if so please check the link below and see if it’s familiar.

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/252622911

If this is not what you are looking for then I suggest you contact Apple Immediately at https://www.apple.com/au/contact/

Has your iPhone been jailbroken?

6 replies

Apr 4, 2021 5:12 AM in response to orkhan128

Okay, if you cannot get in contact with Apple.

First, we need to establish if your iPhone has actually been hacked, and for that, we need to investigate some more.

Can you go through this checklist?

1. Do you see an app on your phone called 'Cydia'?

Can you look at this photo here, and can you tell me if this is what you are seeing or saw?

(Image credit)

Can you also take a look at this photo and tell me if this is what you are seeing or saw?

(Image Credit)

Can you confirm if the images above are what you are seeing or you have seen before?

If you don't recognize these images, then you may need to continue to the next, and that is to safeguard the device and proceed.

Stage 1

1. Turn off the internet by turning off wifi and putting your iPhone in Airplane mode, and taking out the SIM card.
  2. Can you check and see any new apps on the home screen that you have not downloaded?
  3. Delete any unrecognizable apps.

Stage 2

1. Reset all settings and after that, check to see if you notice anything unusual after resetting all settings. To reset all settings, please go to the Settings app > General > Reset > and choose the option to Reset all Settings.

If your iPhone is acting strangely after resetting all the settings, you may need to continue to stage 3.

Stage 3

1. Erase everything from the iPhone by going to Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings

Please note that in stage 3, If you have a backup (made via iCloud or computer), you can restore that after erasing your iPhone. If you do not have a backup, you will have to start fresh, and this will confirm that everything from the hacked iPhone will be gone. Only resort to stage 3 unless you have done stage 1 and stage 2. Please make sure that your iPhone is really hacked because remember that an iPhone cannot be hacked easily unless your device is jailbroken, so before you do any resetting, please read this post carefully.

After that, you need to change your Apple ID password to a strong one and go through a list of your accounts and change passwords and turn on two-factor authentication for your accounts.

My phone iOS hacked. And it is full of virus.how can I save my phone without buy antivirus??????

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.