You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Music

Please I need help...my debit card is linked to my friend’s Apple Music but we lost contact and I’m still getting debit alerts for it

iPhone XS Max, iOS 14

Posted on Apr 4, 2021 1:16 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 4, 2021 6:20 AM

Exactly the same thing happened with me earlier. You need to remove that card from your friends Apple ID by contacting him. Or you can block your card temporarily if you have other cards. Or contact Apple support and explain the issue by mentioning your friend’s Apple ID and the transaction details of the debits. Your issue will definitely be resolved if you can prove to Apple support that the card belongs to you. Hope this helps

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 4, 2021 6:20 AM in response to Fayet__

Exactly the same thing happened with me earlier. You need to remove that card from your friends Apple ID by contacting him. Or you can block your card temporarily if you have other cards. Or contact Apple support and explain the issue by mentioning your friend’s Apple ID and the transaction details of the debits. Your issue will definitely be resolved if you can prove to Apple support that the card belongs to you. Hope this helps

Apple Music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.