You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't get my Apple ID and password to sync with the watch, I have changed both user id passwords to be same and both aren't working

I can't get watch to sync to phone! I received as Christmas present 2 years ago and tried to sync to old phone but were not compatible, apparently it synced but not useful. Now I have new phone trying to sync to but no Apple ID that I have or password is working. I have now changed all my passwords to be same, still not working

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 12

Posted on Mar 30, 2021 5:33 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 30, 2021 9:12 PM

To check if I understood you correctly, do you mean pairing fails? If you follow the guide here, where exactly do you hit that road block?

Set up your Apple Watch - Apple Support

1 reply

I can't get my Apple ID and password to sync with the watch, I have changed both user id passwords to be same and both aren't working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.