You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My I watch suddenly won’t ping my phone to find my phone( in my house). I cannot find the I on my watch. They both work for everything else

My I watch suddenly won’t ping my phone to find my phone( in my house). I cannot find the I on my watch. They both work for everything else

Apple Watch Series 1, watchOS 6

Posted on Mar 30, 2021 10:07 AM

15 replies

Apr 26, 2021 6:29 AM in response to Mímí

OK thanks, I reckon that is the latest available watchOS version, for series one I mean. Difficult to know what the problem really is, but you could try unpairing and then re-pairing your watch with your iphone again. That will effectively give you the factory settings, while keeping your apps and data in place. A backup is taken to your phone during that process.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.