You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I run Adobe CS6 on Catalina 10.15.7

Can I run Adobe CS6 on Catalina 10.15.7?

MacBook Pro 15″, macOS 10.14

Posted on Mar 24, 2021 10:44 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 24, 2021 11:29 AM

See the information in the following: https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/fix-macos-64-bit-compatibility-errors.html

including this excerpt:

Apps that don't work in Catalina

Most older Adobe apps were created using 32-bit architecture and do not work in Catalina. We have no plans to update apps that we no longer support or develop. The following table lists some common 32-bit Adobe apps that are not compatible with Catalina. (It is not a comprehensive list of all older 32-bit Adobe apps.)

Adobe ProductStatus and alternatives

Creative Suite appsNo updates planned. We recommend that you upgrade to Creative Cloud.Fuse

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 24, 2021 11:29 AM in response to Maryf62

See the information in the following: https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/fix-macos-64-bit-compatibility-errors.html

including this excerpt:

Apps that don't work in Catalina

Most older Adobe apps were created using 32-bit architecture and do not work in Catalina. We have no plans to update apps that we no longer support or develop. The following table lists some common 32-bit Adobe apps that are not compatible with Catalina. (It is not a comprehensive list of all older 32-bit Adobe apps.)

Adobe ProductStatus and alternatives

Creative Suite appsNo updates planned. We recommend that you upgrade to Creative Cloud.Fuse

Can I run Adobe CS6 on Catalina 10.15.7

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.