You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

apple music in browser stop the music

Hello, I am using Apple Music through the browser. I like to hear a playlist, but the streaming stops in the middle of the song. Sometimes after one song, sometimes after three songs. It doesn't matter if I use Safari, Opera or Mozilla. I can start streaming again by clicking play or choosing another song. But then it stops less after a few minutes. Where's the problem? I've tried on different devices. Imac, Macbook and Mac Mini M1. Always the same.

Mac mini 2018 or later

Posted on Mar 23, 2021 4:37 AM

1 reply

Mar 24, 2021 8:01 AM in response to donkingchris

Hi donkingchris,

We see that you're having issues with streaming music in multiple web browsers and multiple Macs. We will do our best to assist. Does this happen when the display turns off, screen saver appears, etc? If so, we suggest testing it with those disabled.

If it continues, try in safe mode. Starting up in safe mode can help determine whether the issue is caused by software that loads as your Mac starts up. To boot into safe mode, follow the steps here: How to use safe mode on your Mac Follow the steps in the article according to the outcome.

If this doesn’t work for you, the information below will help us more.

-Which macOS is installed

-Has it ever worked properly? If so, had there been any changes prior to this starting?

-Do you experience similar issues when using the Music app?

Regards.

apple music in browser stop the music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.