You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I don't know who previously had this apple watch so I can not contact them. Can you help me unlock it?

Can you help me reach the person who had this apple watch before me because I got it second hand?

Posted on Mar 17, 2021 2:29 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 17, 2021 2:38 PM

The person that you bought this watch from needs to follow all the rules in this link;

Prepare the watch so the buyer can use it.

If they can't or won't then get your money back or recycle the watch and put it down to experience.

2 replies

Mar 17, 2021 5:45 PM in response to kayy0616

If you cannot reach the previous owner of this Watch to help unlock the watch, then this Watch is completely useless to you.

You'll never get this Watch to ever work for you.

No one here can help you. Apple WILL NOT help you.

Please recycle this device responsibly.

Next time, purchase an Watch directly from Apple or from other legitimate, more trusted retail sources, either locally or online.

Sorry & Best of Luck to You!

I don't know who previously had this apple watch so I can not contact them. Can you help me unlock it?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.