You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

💡 Did you know?

General and ongoing cleaning can help you maintain your AirPods or AirPods Pro.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What type of charging cable to charge AirPod Pro case?

Posted on Mar 17, 2021 2:05 PM

9 replies

Mar 24, 2021 3:50 PM in response to Rehobobum

Rehobobum wrote:

Came as a gift through Amazon.

Since you said the cable doesn’t fit, that means you did not receive a brand new, factory sealed box from an Authorized Apple Retailer. (Amazon does accept non-authorized Apple retailers as third parties.)

The recourse is up to you. Perhaps you might use Amazon’s resources for an exchange or refund. Perhaps you might simply purchase the appropriate cable. Or something else ...

Mar 24, 2021 4:16 PM in response to insptgo

Could be just a little force is required as my AirPods Pro case has a snug but good connection to the lightning end of my cable. Double check the cable you have is the lightning connector though. I can’t imagine a genuine AirPods Pro product doesn’t contain a USBC to lightning cable though. You can purchase one from Apple if required. I find the 2 metre version is handier as it gives me more room to manoeuvre my devices on my table.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.