You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Replacement speakers for Macbook

Does apple Supply replacement speakers for the 13" Macbook Pro model no. A1502

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 11.2

Posted on Mar 15, 2021 9:01 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 15, 2021 8:56 PM

That A1502 designation covers multiple models from 2013 - 2015 (MBPro 13") that are slightly different. In the future click on the Apple menu and select "About This Mac" to get the exact model of your Mac.

I know with the 2014 model the speakers are very easy to replace, but I'm not sure if the speakers are as easy to replace in the 2015 model. The 2015 model is still supported by Apple. I thought the MBPro 2013 & 2014 were "Obsolete", but Apple still shows these two years as "Vintage" which means they should still be supported by Apple if that is the case if the part is still available. Have Apple or an Apple Authorized Service Provider examine the laptop to provide you with a repair estimate.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 15, 2021 8:56 PM in response to eanthonyjones

That A1502 designation covers multiple models from 2013 - 2015 (MBPro 13") that are slightly different. In the future click on the Apple menu and select "About This Mac" to get the exact model of your Mac.

I know with the 2014 model the speakers are very easy to replace, but I'm not sure if the speakers are as easy to replace in the 2015 model. The 2015 model is still supported by Apple. I thought the MBPro 2013 & 2014 were "Obsolete", but Apple still shows these two years as "Vintage" which means they should still be supported by Apple if that is the case if the part is still available. Have Apple or an Apple Authorized Service Provider examine the laptop to provide you with a repair estimate.

Replacement speakers for Macbook

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.