You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Stolen and found

Hey! I got a message from you that says that my phone is found and that I could find it on "find my iPhone". But I can't find it. Can you please help me..

iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 14

Posted on Mar 14, 2021 3:51 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 14, 2021 3:54 PM

Apple would not send you a message like that.

It's probably someone trying to get your password so that they can remove it from find my and start using it.

Never trust a message saying it's from apple. And don't use the link in the message to go to any website.

Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 14, 2021 3:54 PM in response to Julliiannoo

Apple would not send you a message like that.

It's probably someone trying to get your password so that they can remove it from find my and start using it.

Never trust a message saying it's from apple. And don't use the link in the message to go to any website.

Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

Stolen and found

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.