You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Music doesn’t show my recently played music.

Why doesn’t my Apple Music show recently played music yet it only shows on playlist. As if it’s the only music I listen to. This has affected my replay playlist for 2021 and friends think I only listen to the same playlist over and over again.

I signed out. Made sure the Use listening History toggle was one but it has failed for two months now. I’m just sick and tired.

Posted on Mar 13, 2021 12:31 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 15, 2021 9:16 AM

Hi there Emmanuel-,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. We can understand the concern with not seeing your Apple Music playlist, and we're happy to provide some insight into this for you. As soon as you've played enough music, you can check to see your Replay Mix. Go to the “Listen Now” page and scroll down to the bottom, and there should be a playlist with your top 100 songs of 2021 so far. If you don't see it, you might need to play more music. You can find more info on Apple Replay here:

Apple Music Replay on the web

Feel free to reach back out if you have any questions.

Have a great day!

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 15, 2021 9:16 AM in response to Emmanuel-

Hi there Emmanuel-,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. We can understand the concern with not seeing your Apple Music playlist, and we're happy to provide some insight into this for you. As soon as you've played enough music, you can check to see your Replay Mix. Go to the “Listen Now” page and scroll down to the bottom, and there should be a playlist with your top 100 songs of 2021 so far. If you don't see it, you might need to play more music. You can find more info on Apple Replay here:

Apple Music Replay on the web

Feel free to reach back out if you have any questions.

Have a great day!

Apple Music doesn’t show my recently played music.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.