You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I need help finding out if someone has been signing into my iCloud account without my knowledge

I think someone may be using my iCloud account. Is there a way I can see what devices have logged into my account in the past even though they are not currently signed in.

Posted on Mar 12, 2021 11:29 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 12, 2021 11:35 AM

Adelelantos wrote:
...Is there a way I can see what devices have logged into my account in the past even though they are not currently signed in.

No, that is not possible, but be sure to thoroughly review the "Related Article" for steps which will allow you to confirm that only you have access.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 12, 2021 11:35 AM in response to Adelelantos

Adelelantos wrote:
...Is there a way I can see what devices have logged into my account in the past even though they are not currently signed in.

No, that is not possible, but be sure to thoroughly review the "Related Article" for steps which will allow you to confirm that only you have access.

I need help finding out if someone has been signing into my iCloud account without my knowledge

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.