You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

is anyone else experiencing this issue on their intel or m1 MacBook Pro models

Hello I have a 2020 MacBook Pro 13 inch intel base model with two thunderbolt 3 ports I have tried to use my space bar to find out it is not working properly after updating to macOS 11.2.3 I will try to browse the web and use my space Bar it will not respond it's hit or miss and on YouTube in safari I cannot use the space bar in the search tab not sure why it is not working I have restarted my computer several times I only use safari and hate using google chrome on my Mac I really hope the my spacebar can start working properly again and specially on YouTube in safari I love the new safari browsing is wonderful watching videos in 4k at 60fps is wonderful I love it I haven't had many issues with macOS big Sur just this issue with this supplement Security update.

MacBook Pro with Touch Bar

Posted on Mar 10, 2021 12:24 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 10, 2021 12:57 PM

Check again. It's now working for me.

Similar questions

5 replies

is anyone else experiencing this issue on their intel or m1 MacBook Pro models

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.