You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i added the gmail mobile app to my ipad. but i want to delete it and return to my regular gmail account. if i delete the gmail app by Xing it out will i lose all my emails on my regular gmail. i am trying to create a gmail list to send one email to

I added the gmail mobile app yesterday. I want to delete it If I do X it out will I lose all the emails and contacts groups etc in my regular gmail account.?

Posted on Mar 9, 2021 5:58 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 9, 2021 6:02 AM

All of your email is stored on a server and not on the device.

You can delete the app without losing the emails.

1 reply

i added the gmail mobile app to my ipad. but i want to delete it and return to my regular gmail account. if i delete the gmail app by Xing it out will i lose all my emails on my regular gmail. i am trying to create a gmail list to send one email to

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.