You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

💡 Did you know?

General and ongoing cleaning can help you maintain your AirPods or AirPods Pro.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

AirPods

right AirPod won’t charge, every time I put both AirPods in only the left one starts to charge, I take a out the left one and leave the right one inside because maybe it will charge, but it doesn’t, I’ve tried resetting the AirPods and still no luck

also the menu pretty much never pops up, I don’t understand what I am meant to do these are new I’ve had them for roughly a month and I’m already having problems someone help.

Posted on Mar 4, 2021 4:26 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 6, 2021 1:45 PM

Hello RaresST,

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities. We understand that you have an issue with one side of your AirPods not charging as expected. Have you had an opportunity to ensure the AirPods and case are free of debris or dust that could interfere with the connection to the charger? Take a look at article, How to clean your AirPods, AirPods Pro, AirPods Max, and EarPods for recommended cleaning suggestions.

If you continue to experience issues, you may want to connect with Apple Support or have your AirPods checked out by a technician.

Get Support

AirPods Service and Repair

Best regards.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 6, 2021 1:45 PM in response to RaresST

Hello RaresST,

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities. We understand that you have an issue with one side of your AirPods not charging as expected. Have you had an opportunity to ensure the AirPods and case are free of debris or dust that could interfere with the connection to the charger? Take a look at article, How to clean your AirPods, AirPods Pro, AirPods Max, and EarPods for recommended cleaning suggestions.

If you continue to experience issues, you may want to connect with Apple Support or have your AirPods checked out by a technician.

Get Support

AirPods Service and Repair

Best regards.

AirPods

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.