You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problems in Mac App Store

Since several days ago, I cannot see anything in `Updates` tab ( There should be something there, as I know some apps have new version from the developer).

Further, if I forcequite the app store and clean the cache, those apps with newer version will appear in the "Updates" tab. However, after I click the 'update' button, it stuck. If I close app store, next time I open it, no content in the Updates tab.

I can install some new apps, so there should be no internet problem.

macOS: 10.14.6

macbook pro: 13-inch, early 2015

Does anyone know how to solve this problem? Thanks!

Y.C. Wu

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 10.14

Posted on Mar 2, 2021 6:18 PM

6 replies

Apr 15, 2021 11:46 AM in response to BDAqua

Thanks, BDAqua.

Apple is not supporting 10.13.6 anymore and so neither would hundreds of apps and plugins that are not supported by companies in the Big Surf. And some of the plugins and apps updates do not support High Sierra, LOL. So I am in a big dilemma.

I wish Apple would slow down on their OS releases. I went through all their wild animals and mountains, I just don't have enough energy to keep up with their updates. If I would have used my Mac for Apple apps only, I would update.

Problems in Mac App Store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.