You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

TV Provider option has vanished from Apple TV?

I have an Apple TV 4K running the latest OS (14.4, I think). When I first got it, I entered my TV provider info (Frontier). My daughter likes to watch Disney Now and it has been working fine. Tonight, it prompted us to do the TV provider sign-in again, but the Disney app glitched out when we hit next. So, I figured I'd go into Apple TV settings and double-check that it's still signed in properly or maybe sign-in again. But, I cannot find the TV provider sign-in anywhere in the Apple TV menus! It's supposed to be in settings / user & accounts, but the tv provider option is simply not there on mine. Any idea why? How can I fix it?

Apple TV 4K, tvOS 13

Posted on Mar 1, 2021 6:38 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 2, 2021 7:12 AM

It should be at Settings>Users and Accounts>TV Provider. If not, perhaps my reply at https://discussions.apple.com/thread/252512100 might also shed light on the issue.

2 replies

TV Provider option has vanished from Apple TV?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.