You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Passcode for iPhone 12 pro

I want to change my passcode numeric , from 12 characters to 4 characters number, but my phone don't let me do it because the new passcode is "to easy".

How can I do it?

iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 14

Posted on Feb 28, 2021 11:54 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 1, 2021 12:02 AM

Is your iPhone issued to you by your school or work? If YES then your school / employer has set up a profile which will prevent you to create an easy four digit passcode. If this is your personal iPhone and not issued to you by school / employer then-

You may have Screen Time Restrictions set to ON.

Open Settings Screen Time Content & Privacy Restrictions Passcode Changes : Set this to ALLOW.

Axel F.

4 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 1, 2021 12:02 AM in response to Bubblero

Is your iPhone issued to you by your school or work? If YES then your school / employer has set up a profile which will prevent you to create an easy four digit passcode. If this is your personal iPhone and not issued to you by school / employer then-

You may have Screen Time Restrictions set to ON.

Open Settings Screen Time Content & Privacy Restrictions Passcode Changes : Set this to ALLOW.

Axel F.

Passcode for iPhone 12 pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.