You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

FaceTime doesn’t work on my iPhone

The FaceTime doesn’t work on my phone and I don’t know what to do

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Feb 19, 2021 7:50 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 19, 2021 8:51 AM

maram310 wrote:

The FaceTime doesn’t work on my phone and I don’t know what to do

See if you can fix "doesn't work" by clicking here If you can't make a FaceTime call on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

4 replies

Mar 6, 2021 5:39 AM in response to razmee209

I am having this same issue. I was on facetime and it kept giving me the "poor connection" message and not displaying the video or would be a black screen. I noticed I had a software update and figured that could have been the issue but even after completing the software update the same thing is happening. I did a network reset as another website mentioned because both parties on the facetime call checked our connections and it helped for a little while although the poor connection message continues to appear off and on now. This started last night and I just did the network reset for time reference.

FaceTime doesn’t work on my iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.