You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can i get pass two authentication if my phone is disabled

We are locked out of a disabled i phone and can’t receive a code for the two authentication code because the phone is locked

iPhone 6

Posted on Feb 18, 2021 4:28 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 18, 2021 4:43 PM

If it is disabled, the first thing you must do is erase it by restoring it in iTunes to reset the disabled state. See -> If you forgot the passcode on your iPhone, or your iPhone is disabled - Apple Support

However, you will need a 2FA code to then sign back into iCloud when setting the device up anew. You can get the code sent to your backup telephone number (as an SMS or an automated voice message) if you do not have another trusted Apple device under your AppleID.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 18, 2021 4:43 PM in response to monae35

If it is disabled, the first thing you must do is erase it by restoring it in iTunes to reset the disabled state. See -> If you forgot the passcode on your iPhone, or your iPhone is disabled - Apple Support

However, you will need a 2FA code to then sign back into iCloud when setting the device up anew. You can get the code sent to your backup telephone number (as an SMS or an automated voice message) if you do not have another trusted Apple device under your AppleID.

How can i get pass two authentication if my phone is disabled

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.