You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Pair watch

How can I connect my watch to my iPhone it won’t let me and I already reset it thru the watch but I no longer have access to the other iPhone it was paired too

Posted on Feb 17, 2021 4:44 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 17, 2021 4:48 PM

See the "How to erase your Apple Watch if you don't have your iPhone" section in :

Unpair and erase your Apple Watch - Apple Support

4 replies

Feb 18, 2021 5:15 AM in response to papibri

Hi

Not sure if i understand the problem clearly, however if you are having the problem that "you have a watch which was paired with a phone which is no more available with you but you now want to pair it with new phone" - if that is so?

You can use the watch to directly reset it -

Reset without iPhone

• Head to Settings on your Apple Watch
  • Tap General
  • Swipe down and tap Reset
  • Tap Erase all content and settings
  • If you are using a passcode, enter it when prompted
  • Swipe down and choose Erase all or Erase all and keep plan if you have a cell watch

Reset Apple Watch without your password: You can also reset your Apple Watch if you don’t remember your password, follow these steps:

• Put the Apple Watch on its charger
  • Press and hold the side button as if to turn it off
  • Firmly press the power off slider and release it
  • Tap Erase all content and settings.

Pair watch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.