You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I use 20w fast charger to charge iPhone 8 Plus?

iPhone 8 Plus

Posted on Feb 5, 2021 12:04 PM

9 replies

Feb 5, 2021 1:05 PM in response to Manvitha_reddy

Google is not a good place to go for answers on almost anything, but especially technical questions. From Google I know:

• That the Earth is flat
  • That aliens abduct Earthlings
  • That the California forest fires were started by space lasers
  • That I should inject bleach to cure COVID-19
  • That Elvis Presley is alive
  • That the lunar landing missions were a hoax

…need I go on?

The correct place for a technical question is the support link for manufacturer of the product you need information about, their FAQ database or their user forum, as you finally did. But you only need to ask once, not multiple times. Did you expect a different answer the 2nd time?

Feb 5, 2021 1:04 PM in response to Manvitha_reddy

Manvitha_reddy wrote:

Sir, when I was finding about my phone’s compatibility with 20w charger usage, I was getting different answers from different google’s articles about battery draining. I was little bit confused since I already placed an order for 20w charger without any knowledge and I do have to avoid things if it affect my phone right?

Getting multiple sources for your answer does not address the fact that you questioned the answers given here. In multiple posts. For us, this is maddening behaviour.

If you don't trust this Apple centric community, that's fine. Your choice.

Let's face it, given enough time, you can get any answer you wish using Google.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.