You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

💡 Did you know?

General and ongoing cleaning can help you maintain your AirPods or AirPods Pro.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

NEED HELP ASAPP!!! Lost airpods not showing up in Find My. they never did.

Lost airpods not showing up in Find My. they never did. I recently lost my airpods in the snow and find my isnt showing them. Only my iphone and my mac.

iPhone 6s

Posted on Feb 3, 2021 2:24 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 3, 2021 2:29 PM

To attempt to find lost AirPods, the following must be true:

• Find My iPhone must have been enabled BEFORE they were lost.
  • The AirPods are within range of your devices (iOS or macOS).
  • They are not in their charging case.
  • They are still charged.
  • The AirPods have not been reset.
6 replies

Feb 3, 2021 2:48 PM in response to Lavadude0914

Sorry but no. Read this document which says: "Find My is the only way that you can track or locate a lost or missing device. There is no other Apple service that can find, track, or otherwise flag your device for you."

If they are in snow the low temperature may diminish battery strength. And of course snow has water which isn't friendly on electronics either. :-(

Feb 3, 2021 3:23 PM in response to Lavadude0914

If they are still in their charging case, Find My, will not be able to locate them as this is one of the stipulations that I mentioned in my original reply to you. The only way you can potentially find them now is to go (physically) looking for them. Having their serial numbers won't help as neither any one here, nor Apple can use this information to find them for you.

NEED HELP ASAPP!!! Lost airpods not showing up in Find My. they never did.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.