You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

FCPX published parameters not showing up

Whenever I try to edit a video on FCPX, I am never able to see the published parameters by clicking the text icon towards the top right. Whether it be for changing text properties or customizing text for a motion tracker with the mCallouts plugin, nothing shows up, it's just blank. Someone please help.

Mac mini 2018 or later

Posted on Feb 1, 2021 12:15 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 1, 2021 12:56 PM

Text properties are in the icon next to the T icon. Only titles that have published parameters will show something there. Put the Custom title in the timeline and select it. There will be content in published parameters.

Similar questions

4 replies

Feb 1, 2021 1:39 PM in response to maxtechstudios

...yeah ... you should have a long list of parameters for each of those titles...

If you have a MotionVFX installer, you might try reinstalling the package, but I think you probably should contact MotionVFX for details on how to recover from this problem (I had a similar thing happen with mObject a long time ago and I don't really remember exactly what I had to do... e.g., if I needed to remove the original plugin file before reinstalling.) Somebody might know better, but in the meantime I recommend contacting the maker (support@motionvfx.com) .

FCPX published parameters not showing up

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.