You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

M1 MacBook Air compatible midi

I'm looking to get a midi keyboard compatible with my m1 MacBook Air but am having trouble finding one that would be compatible due to firmware issues.

Does anyone have any recommendations?

Posted on Jan 31, 2021 6:38 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 1, 2021 1:18 PM

I'm also interested in suggestions about M1 MacBook Air compatible midi keyboards.

I use GarageBand and would love to connect a midi keyboard, even if it has only minimal functionality.

Thanks for asking the question, arlongparker! I've been curious about this since I got my M1 MacBook Air a couple of weeks ago.

Lee

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 1, 2021 1:18 PM in response to arlongparker

I'm also interested in suggestions about M1 MacBook Air compatible midi keyboards.

I use GarageBand and would love to connect a midi keyboard, even if it has only minimal functionality.

Thanks for asking the question, arlongparker! I've been curious about this since I got my M1 MacBook Air a couple of weeks ago.

Lee

M1 MacBook Air compatible midi

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.