You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hi the walkie talkie app is not showing on my Apple Watch series 6, how can I have it?

Hi the walkie talkie app is not showing on the Apple Watch ⌚️ series6, any idea why and how I can get it

iPhone X, iOS 14

Posted on Jan 29, 2021 9:19 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 30, 2021 2:07 AM

If you can't see the Walkie-Talkie app

1. FaceTime is required for Walkie-Talkie to work, so if you've deleted it, you will need to re-download FaceTime on your iPhone. Open the App Store on your iPhone, search for FaceTime and then tap the download button 
  2. Make sure that FaceTime is turned on. Open the Settings app, tap FaceTime and then turn on FaceTime.
  3. Open the FaceTime app. To make sure that FaceTime has been set up correctly, try making a call. 
  4. Restart your Apple Watch.
  5. Restart your iPhone.

If you have FaceTime on your iPhone and can't see the Walkie-Talkie app on your watch, you may have deleted it. Open the App Store on your Apple Watch and re-download it.

FaceTime is not available in all countries or regions.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 30, 2021 2:07 AM in response to Georgekamar

If you can't see the Walkie-Talkie app

1. FaceTime is required for Walkie-Talkie to work, so if you've deleted it, you will need to re-download FaceTime on your iPhone. Open the App Store on your iPhone, search for FaceTime and then tap the download button 
  2. Make sure that FaceTime is turned on. Open the Settings app, tap FaceTime and then turn on FaceTime.
  3. Open the FaceTime app. To make sure that FaceTime has been set up correctly, try making a call. 
  4. Restart your Apple Watch.
  5. Restart your iPhone.

If you have FaceTime on your iPhone and can't see the Walkie-Talkie app on your watch, you may have deleted it. Open the App Store on your Apple Watch and re-download it.

FaceTime is not available in all countries or regions.

Hi the walkie talkie app is not showing on my Apple Watch series 6, how can I have it?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.