You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

📢 Newsroom Update

The new iPad mini is available today. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can i trade in 3 iPads on a new iPad?

Can I trade in 3 older iPads on a new iPad?

Posted on Jan 21, 2021 1:24 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 21, 2021 1:45 PM

Yes. There is no specified limit for the amount of devices you can trade in.

If doing the purchase of the new iPad online however, you will need to do the trade ins in 2 steps.

Trade in 2 of the iPads for gift cards by following the steps here: link-> Apple Trade In - Apple

You will get gift card codes for each trade in.

Then trade in the final one during the purchase of the new iPad. When you are ready for checkout, enter the codes for the previously traded in iPads into the code field.

If doing the purchases in store, you should be able to trade in the 3 iPads at the same time.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 21, 2021 1:45 PM in response to Artie39

Yes. There is no specified limit for the amount of devices you can trade in.

If doing the purchase of the new iPad online however, you will need to do the trade ins in 2 steps.

Trade in 2 of the iPads for gift cards by following the steps here: link-> Apple Trade In - Apple

You will get gift card codes for each trade in.

Then trade in the final one during the purchase of the new iPad. When you are ready for checkout, enter the codes for the previously traded in iPads into the code field.

If doing the purchases in store, you should be able to trade in the 3 iPads at the same time.

can i trade in 3 iPads on a new iPad?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.