You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am having issues with my home pod mini

it has been glitching in and out

Apple TV 4K, tvOS 14

Posted on Jan 21, 2021 10:40 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 21, 2021 12:25 PM

• First just try power cycling it, unplug few a few seconds
  • Reboot your wifi router

See also: If HomePod isn't responding

If it’s still not working:

Try a Restart-

• Open the Home App - go to the Room it’s in 

Long press on the HomePod icon to bring up settings, scroll down to the gear icon, tap that, scroll to the bottom to Reset HomePod - then select Restart HomePod 

• If it’s not responding though, the Restart Option might not display. If you only see Remove - then click Remove Accessory.
  • You will then need to set it up again if you remove it

If that fails you can Press the top of HomePod to reset it. See Reset HomePod for instructions. This will remove it and restore it to factory settings . Then set it up again.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 21, 2021 12:25 PM in response to cailyn20

• First just try power cycling it, unplug few a few seconds
  • Reboot your wifi router

See also: If HomePod isn't responding

If it’s still not working:

Try a Restart-

• Open the Home App - go to the Room it’s in 

Long press on the HomePod icon to bring up settings, scroll down to the gear icon, tap that, scroll to the bottom to Reset HomePod - then select Restart HomePod 

• If it’s not responding though, the Restart Option might not display. If you only see Remove - then click Remove Accessory.
  • You will then need to set it up again if you remove it

If that fails you can Press the top of HomePod to reset it. See Reset HomePod for instructions. This will remove it and restore it to factory settings . Then set it up again.

I am having issues with my home pod mini

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.