You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Add ‘Set colour filters’ to back tap or make Shortcut

Using my phone in black and white is such a useful feature. Being able to turn colour filters on and off quickly and easily would be immensely useful.

I used to use be able to do it on my 6S by triple clicking the home button.

Can the function be added to back tap or be able make a shortcut.

Cheers

iPhone 12 mini, iOS 14

Posted on Jan 20, 2021 12:10 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 21, 2021 5:04 PM

Hey C-SixtyTwo,

We've got your back and would like to help go over this together to see how we can help. We want to make it easy to use Accessibility features for the iPhone.

Using the Home button is how older phones can use Accessability. With your device you may use the Side button with the guide here:

About the Accessibility Shortcut for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch

We hope this helps.

Cheers.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 21, 2021 5:04 PM in response to C-SixtyTwo

Hey C-SixtyTwo,

We've got your back and would like to help go over this together to see how we can help. We want to make it easy to use Accessibility features for the iPhone.

Using the Home button is how older phones can use Accessability. With your device you may use the Side button with the guide here:

About the Accessibility Shortcut for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch

We hope this helps.

Cheers.

Add ‘Set colour filters’ to back tap or make Shortcut

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.