You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Processing my order

I ordered a macbook air (2020) on January, 5th, 2020. It is still processing the order. I am a student who really needs to use my laptop.

How much longer am I going to wait? Is this typical? The time I've been waiting for the processing stage to change has been 13 days.

Posted on Jan 19, 2021 9:50 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 19, 2021 9:52 AM

When you ordered the item, Apple provided an approximate delivery date. When the item ships, Apple will send an email with an updated arrival date, and tracking information. Also at that time your method of payment will be charged. The approximate arrival date is usually quite accurate.

6 replies

Jan 25, 2021 9:47 AM in response to maximillian86

I’m going through your exact situation. I placed my order for the new fanless MacBook Air on January 16 of 2021. It’s been stuck in processing to this day (25th of Jan). I ordered mine hoping I would get mine within a week after the beginning of my semester. Although the date of delivery is from Feb 2-8, I was expecting to see the progress of my shipment within days—just like with Amazon and Flipkart—not weeks.

Processing my order

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.