You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have a Apple TV subscription which doesn’t renew until July of 2021 can I still do Apple one and not get charged for Apple TV again till then

If I already have an Apple TV+ subscription that doesn’t renew my until July 2021. Can I enroll in Apple one and not get charged for Apple TV+ until the renewal date?

iPhone XS, iOS 14

Posted on Jan 18, 2021 2:47 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 18, 2021 4:31 PM

From the linked article:

If you already subscribe to Apple Music, Apple News+, Apple Arcade, or Apple TV+, you don't need to cancel those subscriptions. They will automatically be canceled when you're billed for Apple One.

And:

Apple One includes a free 1-month trial for services that you don’t already have. After your free trial, services that you previously subscribed to are automatically included in Apple One. If you recently canceled a service, you might not be eligible for the free trial. Your plan automatically renews after the trial.

You may get one month free, then start paying the Apple One price for your selected bundle. If you have an unexpired portion of a trial or an annual payment then you may get some additional discount for the Apple One subscription until that expires, but check with Apple Support if you're unsure.

Reminds me I should really upgrade to Apple One, I've currently got Apple Music, TV+ and Arcade so it ought to save me £5pcm. Hmm, no free trial for me but I've got Apple Arcade until April so I'm spending about the same right now. Guess I'll wait until then, although I might still save a couple of pennies if I start now.

tt2

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 18, 2021 4:31 PM in response to adcoffin88

From the linked article:

If you already subscribe to Apple Music, Apple News+, Apple Arcade, or Apple TV+, you don't need to cancel those subscriptions. They will automatically be canceled when you're billed for Apple One.

And:

Apple One includes a free 1-month trial for services that you don’t already have. After your free trial, services that you previously subscribed to are automatically included in Apple One. If you recently canceled a service, you might not be eligible for the free trial. Your plan automatically renews after the trial.

You may get one month free, then start paying the Apple One price for your selected bundle. If you have an unexpired portion of a trial or an annual payment then you may get some additional discount for the Apple One subscription until that expires, but check with Apple Support if you're unsure.

Reminds me I should really upgrade to Apple One, I've currently got Apple Music, TV+ and Arcade so it ought to save me £5pcm. Hmm, no free trial for me but I've got Apple Arcade until April so I'm spending about the same right now. Guess I'll wait until then, although I might still save a couple of pennies if I start now.

tt2

I have a Apple TV subscription which doesn’t renew until July of 2021 can I still do Apple one and not get charged for Apple TV again till then

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.