You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can i cancel apple tv after my free trial

iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 14

Posted on Jan 18, 2021 12:47 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 18, 2021 1:09 PM

See the following instructions: See or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support and be sure to note the following:

• If you cancel during a trial period, you might lose access to content immediately.

If you signed up for a free or discounted trial subscription and you don't want to renew it, cancel it at least 24 hours before the trial ends.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 18, 2021 1:09 PM in response to babooppa

See the following instructions: See or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support and be sure to note the following:

• If you cancel during a trial period, you might lose access to content immediately.

If you signed up for a free or discounted trial subscription and you don't want to renew it, cancel it at least 24 hours before the trial ends.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.