You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Fitness + not connecting properly Apple TV

I have iPhone X, new LG smart tv with Apple TV included in the tv and I watch 5.

I can get the fitness preview to show on the tv using airplay but once select play workout sounds goes on tv but picture on iPhone. Done some research and says click on fitness app on Apple TV and then connect to watch. The fitness app doesn’t appear on the tv. Do you have to buy a Apple TV box as well as subscribing to Apple TV

Posted on Jan 17, 2021 5:30 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 19, 2021 9:10 AM

Hey Yorkbookdirect,

We see you're attempting to start a Fitness+ workout on your LG Smart TV.

Fitness+ requires your Apple Watch, and is compatible with iPhone, iPad and the Apple TV device. A smart TV with a built in TV+ app would not be compatible.

You can see compatibility options and how to start a workout using your iPhone in the articles below:

Cheers!

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 19, 2021 9:10 AM in response to Yorkbookdirect

Hey Yorkbookdirect,

We see you're attempting to start a Fitness+ workout on your LG Smart TV.

Fitness+ requires your Apple Watch, and is compatible with iPhone, iPad and the Apple TV device. A smart TV with a built in TV+ app would not be compatible.

You can see compatibility options and how to start a workout using your iPhone in the articles below:

Cheers!

Fitness + not connecting properly Apple TV

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.