You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Someone is hacking my phone in the calendar

so yesterday I clicked on a website that had vinyls on it and something weird came up, but I didn’t think anything of it, but today I got a notification in my calendar that someone was going to hack my account if I didn’t click a link, I didn’t click it because it could make things worse... but this spam goes on for 3 days and the last one they are apparently going to leak all my information on my phone. I put a picture down below.

can anyone please help?

iPhone 11 Pro Max

Posted on Jan 16, 2021 6:57 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 16, 2021 6:58 AM

If running iOS 13 or earlier versions, check: Settings - Passwords & Accounts - Accounts - Any rogue entries here? If so, delete the rogue account. 

If running iOS 14, check: Settings - Calendar - Accounts - Any rogue entries here? If so, delete the rogue account. 

Remove spam from Calendar on your iPhone

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 16, 2021 6:58 AM in response to megjonsey

If running iOS 13 or earlier versions, check: Settings - Passwords & Accounts - Accounts - Any rogue entries here? If so, delete the rogue account. 

If running iOS 14, check: Settings - Calendar - Accounts - Any rogue entries here? If so, delete the rogue account. 

Remove spam from Calendar on your iPhone

Someone is hacking my phone in the calendar

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.