You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why are you locking my apple id?

[Image Edited by Moderator to Remove Personal Information]

Posted on Jan 12, 2021 3:28 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 12, 2021 3:34 PM

This is the support community, the place you need to go is the support.apple.com and open a new case. Choose iTUNES/App Store as the category. You can call, chat or email the iTunes Support team and they will tell you the reason your Apple ID is locked right now. It can happen for a variety of reasons... It could be security, as a prevention for fraud, or it could be if there's an issue with billing.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 12, 2021 3:34 PM in response to Puheng168

This is the support community, the place you need to go is the support.apple.com and open a new case. Choose iTUNES/App Store as the category. You can call, chat or email the iTunes Support team and they will tell you the reason your Apple ID is locked right now. It can happen for a variety of reasons... It could be security, as a prevention for fraud, or it could be if there's an issue with billing.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.