You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

allow Photos access ? in iPhone

when I allow All photos access for signal app , this app access to hidden photos, why?

I think all another apps like this app.

please for access the app to photos , add choice : which album we want this app access or which album we want not this app access.

Posted on Jan 12, 2021 12:54 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 12, 2021 4:12 AM

Which System Version are you running? If you are running iOS 14, you can disable the Hidden Album in Settings> Photos > Hidden Album. When I disable this, the Hidden Photos are not shown in All Photos and the Hidden Album does not appear in the list of albums, when I access the Photos Library from an app, only when I enable the Hidden Photos Album to show.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 12, 2021 4:12 AM in response to mjkhoshnood

Which System Version are you running? If you are running iOS 14, you can disable the Hidden Album in Settings> Photos > Hidden Album. When I disable this, the Hidden Photos are not shown in All Photos and the Hidden Album does not appear in the list of albums, when I access the Photos Library from an app, only when I enable the Hidden Photos Album to show.

allow Photos access ? in iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.