You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

💡 Did you know?

General and ongoing cleaning can help you maintain your AirPods or AirPods Pro.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I bought Airpods on Facebook Marketplace

I bough Airpods on Facebook market place and they come up with this error with the serial number saying it has been replaced. I can’t get in contact with the seller.

What should I do? Are they stolen? Can I send them back to apple?

Posted on Jan 9, 2021 9:35 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 9, 2021 9:55 AM

You did not mention if the AirPods you have work?

NO you can not send them back to Apple, if you have an issue and can not make contact with the seller, you will need to start a return and do so via Facebook.

This falls under the old saying of "Buyer Beware", trust Apple and purchase through Apple or an Authorized Apple Reseller and you will have less things to worry about.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 9, 2021 9:55 AM in response to AirpodsProsStolen

You did not mention if the AirPods you have work?

NO you can not send them back to Apple, if you have an issue and can not make contact with the seller, you will need to start a return and do so via Facebook.

This falls under the old saying of "Buyer Beware", trust Apple and purchase through Apple or an Authorized Apple Reseller and you will have less things to worry about.

I bought Airpods on Facebook Marketplace

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.