You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iOS14 - Communication Limit is blank on child’s Screen Time Settings

Hello. I’m having an issue with Screen Time. When I go to look at my child’s screen time settings for her iPad Gen 8 and iPhone SE2, I see that Communication Limits is set to ON on the main Screen Time screen, but when I try to go into Communication Limits, the page is completely blank. This happens on my iPhone 11 Pro (running iOS 14.3) and my iPad Pro 10.5 (running iOS 14.3). However, if i try to view that same page on my daughters devices themselves, the page shows, and I can add/remove contacts/etc like normal. Only on my parental devices is that page blank. I’ve tried turning off/on Screen Time for her, and rebooting all devices. No luck. How do I go about getting that page back on my parental devices?

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 14

Posted on Jan 3, 2021 8:42 PM

3 replies

iOS14 - Communication Limit is blank on child’s Screen Time Settings

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.