You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Apple Watch six is white screen and flashing various colors. I can’t turn off watch

My watch is flashing a white screen

Apple Watch Series 6, watchOS 7

Posted on Jan 3, 2021 8:20 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 4, 2021 9:37 AM

The "flashlight" option by swiping up from the bottom and selecting the flashlight icon has an option for for a solid white light, swipe left for a flashing light, swipe one more time for a red light. To exit just press your digital crown or side button or swipe down from the top.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 4, 2021 9:37 AM in response to Malibu40A

The "flashlight" option by swiping up from the bottom and selecting the flashlight icon has an option for for a solid white light, swipe left for a flashing light, swipe one more time for a red light. To exit just press your digital crown or side button or swipe down from the top.

My Apple Watch six is white screen and flashing various colors. I can’t turn off watch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.