You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

📢 Newsroom Update

Apple introduces powerful new iPad mini built for Apple Intelligence. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I Unhide only selected rows or columns NOT ALL in Numbers on iPad

I looked this question up and apparently on Mac Numbers you can select the rows or columns around the ones that you want to unhide and right click-this brings up a menu allowing you unhide only that selected group of rows or columns. On iPad, the only option is to unhide all rows or columns, this is not very useful. Is there a way to do this?

Posted on Jan 1, 2021 11:10 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 3, 2021 9:26 AM

ED MCGRATH Said:

"How do I Unhide only selected rows or columns NOT ALL in Numbers on iPad"

-------

Try this Link: Add or Remove Rows and Columns in Numbers on iPad - Apple Support. Perform what is on the bulleted items.

3 replies

Feb 1, 2021 8:41 PM in response to Remu2021

Remu2021 Said:

"How do I Unhide only selected rows or columns NOT ALL in Numbers on iPad[...]On the iPad, the only option seems to be unhide all rows (or columns). Please confirm. Is it possible?[...]"

-------

Using the same link, scroll to and click: Add or remove rows and columns in Numbers on iPad

Are there any merged cells? If so, then you may not be able to hide them.

Screenshot:

Feb 1, 2021 8:21 PM in response to TheLittles

Answer not helpful. The info you linked to does not seem to answer the question. I’m looking for same answer. How do you un hide only selected rows on an ipad. Not add or remove rows. In excel you need to select the rows on both sides of the hidden rows. Then unhide. On the iPad, the only option seems to be unhide all rows (or columns). Please confirm. Is it possible?

How do I Unhide only selected rows or columns NOT ALL in Numbers on iPad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.