You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 11 dual sim Network issue

Hello Team,

I am facing issue with dual sim in iphone 11 ( ios version 14.0.1). The problem is Network signals are lost intermittently in either of the sim especially when I am on call on any of the sim and then I get the signal back in 5-10 seconds.

Usually I get network in both sim and also they work fine sometimes. But it reconnects to the network very often, I am 100% sure that there is no problem with the Network provider, because when I switch to single sim (either sim), it works absolutely fine and also both the Sim works very well in other handsets like Samsung ones or any other. The problem occurs with iphone and that too with dual sim.

I would say Iphone dual sim is a total failure. I regret the decision of buying iphone 11. Please don't tell me to restart the phone etc, I have tried that couple of times.

I am using Vodafone as primary sim and Jio (india) as secondary e-sim. All the mobile data is setup as e-sim and default call is also e-sim.

Even this problem disturbs my mobile data internet.

Please fix the issue or refund the money.

Posted on Dec 31, 2020 7:26 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 31, 2020 10:47 AM

Other people are also facing same issue.

i found a link on google where someone described the same problem in detail

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/wccftech.com/iphone-11-randomly-disconnects-from-lte-in-dual-sim-mode-are-you-affected-too/amp/

Similar questions

7 replies

Iphone 11 dual sim Network issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.