You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

problem with Apple music

I have just purchased 2 iPod mini speakers that are great. I also subscribed to Apple Music. The problem I have is that I can’t play albums that I originally downloaded to iTunes on my iPad.

iPad, iPadOS 14

Posted on Dec 28, 2020 4:32 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 30, 2020 6:33 AM

Hello bigel64,

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities. We understand that you're running into an issue accessing your previously imported songs after signing up for an Apple Music subscription. Have you checked to see if you have "Sync Library" enabled on your device? If not, please check out Turn on Sync Library with Apple Music for direction.

Best wishes.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 30, 2020 6:33 AM in response to bigel64

Hello bigel64,

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities. We understand that you're running into an issue accessing your previously imported songs after signing up for an Apple Music subscription. Have you checked to see if you have "Sync Library" enabled on your device? If not, please check out Turn on Sync Library with Apple Music for direction.

Best wishes.

problem with Apple music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.